365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Wednesday 25th September 2019


I'm not sure whether it's the weather, it has turned very unsettled autumnal, or that I'm coming to the end of the year long slog-blog but I'm starting to struggle for both inspiration and subjects. Good job then there's less than a week to go. I'll miss the discipline of writing a little every day though. Must put some effort into quirky images before next Tuesday.

This morning I had to drop a microphone off what was 'crackling'  - I suggested it could be the cable, but the person reporting 'crackle' insisted it was the microphone. Hmmmm.  During the dead of night a surreptitious swap took place, a note was left on my desk and so off I toddled with the offending article to Paul (our sound engineer) for a bit of a fiddle. As we're having major building work done here, the route to the engineering workshop is long and complicated, mostly involving walking up and down temporary bridges. It was making me giddy. The images doesn't really show the multi-coloured plastic knobbly things, but for me, maybe due to lack of food or a bang on the head, it felt like I was walking through a bizarre art instillation, where I was part and parcel of the exhibit as I wobbled on the structure. Maybe I need help - I certainly need help for new and exciting images for this blog. 

Oh and there was nothing wrong with the microphone - it was the cable. But I knew that!

No comments:

Post a Comment