365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 22 September 2019

Sunday 22nd September 2019


This year long blog is simply my view of my world in a moment in my time. That time this Sunday morning is around 9.30am. It is raining hard outside after a hot sunny week. I'm relaxing on the sofa in the conservatory watching Ireland v Scotland in the rugby World Cup. It's a perfect relaxing Sunday morning. I switched my phone on and took the view above exactly as it was. Sums up this blog in many ways, slightly skewed and wonky, a sideways look at a single life within a world population close to 8 billion. It's a funny world indeed. Not least as Ireland lead Scotland 19-3 at half time.

As a postscript. This afternoon we undertook the tourist trail in Clevedon, 6 miles up the Bristol Channel.  Second hand books bought, coffee and a read in the number 5 cafe, then a walk along the pier. A grand day out.




No comments:

Post a Comment