365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 16 September 2019

Monday 16th September 2019


I'm back in Somerset and doing a week of GPS work at Tyntesfield. However on Facebook many many people had posted images of the Scarecrow Festival in East Boldon, as I wrote about on Saturday. In one image taken by Margaret Clarke, there I am standing behind mum in her wheelchair, on the left with my back to the camera. I'm often surprised how wide I am from the back. I'm not a tall person, short even compared to today's young-uns, but I am wide at the shoulder. Like a Troll someone once said. Which was nice. So there you go, proof I was in Grange Park on Saturday having driven up from Somerset. It's possibly why I felt tired today - I'd only got home at 10pm after the return journey and was at Tyntesfield by 10am. It's meant to be a holiday !

No comments:

Post a Comment