365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 30 June 2014

June 30th 2014


 
Today I had a bit of fun on Facebook. While faffing about yesterday sorting through some more stuff from the move I came across a vacuum cleaner pipe, as you do. I don't know why but something made me look down the tube and there inside a myriad of scratch marks which gave the effect of a firework exploding in a tunnel. An idea sprang into life. Grabbing my camera I had a play about with some images, and, as it turns out pointing the tube out the window towards the conifer in the garden produced the effect I wanted. Some people thought it was an image from space and I can see why. A few thought an eye, and that was as close to my reason for taking the image in the first place as we're to get. Sometimes looking at life a different way does really work.

No comments:

Post a Comment