365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 25 June 2014

June 25th 2014


Having just returned from a turkey and all the trimmings luncheon in the canteen, I then realised it is 182 days to Christmas - or in laymans terms, today, June 25th is exactly 6 months from Christmas Day. From tomorrow the time to reach Santa's stocking reduces and reduces. Okay as I write this it is 20oC outside, a beautiful summers day, Wimbledon on the television, blue skies, gulls calling and wheeling all around, but in the blink of an eye, we will be in the dark days of winter. I love Christmas with a passion, BUT, I love summer too. Just wish we could leap frog Christmas and summer ever month. Now that would be fun.

It was a gloriously sunny and enjoyable day, if a bit cooler, 6 months ago too, as I noted at the time


Happy Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment