365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 18 June 2014

June 18th 2014


Less than 24 hours after Julie has moved in and already there are changes afoot in the garden. We brought about a dozen plants with us from the Wiltshire garden and when I returned home tonight 2 were already in the border, a border that I'd neglected for many months and which is now being revamped. I only wish I could remember what these shrubs are, but they're here as this is a semi-shade border so once established should provide a nice splash of greenery and winter fragrance out of the kitchen window. Julie has some nice plans for the garden, as do I, so it will be a real threat this summer digging our new borders and trying as much as possible to make my (rapidly becoming our) garden seem more planned than of late. There will still be times though to sit and enjoy the garden with a refreshing drink.  

No comments:

Post a Comment