365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 8 June 2014

June 8th 2014

 
What a beautiful day. I woke at around 5am, already the sun was strong and blasting its rays across the garden. Having the camera next to me, and being wide awake I decided to take a few photographs. The image below is the dappled light the two Himalayan birch trees project onto the built in wardrobe in the bedroom. I watched the flickering of the shadowy leaves for ages, even capturing these on video. It is quite relaxing watching nothing and emptying the mind of the stresses of the move ahead of us. How can house moving be so chaotic.

 
After another day of selling and packing, plus a visit to Planks Farm Shop near Devizes for some R&R I set off for Somerset with another car load of detritus. A mile from home I looked at the sky, sun low and strong, and did an about turn and returned home. Picking up Julie we went for a drive over the Pewsey Vale and Marlborough Downs ending at the avenue in Avebury. What a perfect evening, just perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment