365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 23 June 2014

June 23rd 2014


Yesterday the announcement that (World) Tweet of the Day would be hitting the Radio 4 airwaves in September was made public. The plan had been for the article to be in the Sunday Times, but for one reason or another it was dropped from the paper. However the press release was pushed out and picked up by the Telegraph, Metro, Evening Standard, BBC Website and the Irish Times. Most print discussing that Michael Palin is joining the team. It was a coup of mine to secure Michael and I can't wait to meet him, someone who I've admired as a person, and a Python for years. One of those if I had to choose 6 people around a table persons. But lets not forget Sir David Attenborough, here is the publicity photograph we put up for the articles, Sir Davis with a hyacinth macaw taken by the Life producer Miles Barton a few years back. It's not a bad job I have when I see it this way, all coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment