365-2-50

365-2-50

Saturday 7 June 2014

June 7th 2014

 
What a day. Today I have been selling the contents of Julie's house, with her permission of course. It's the final normal weekend in Wiltshire, however there was nothing normal about today. Julie placed some items onto the Pewsey Notice Board and then as she had to head off and buy some plants for a client, I took over the items for sale experience on the keyboard. I've never sold so much stuff in my life. By the end of the day we'd sold the fireplace, table and chairs, washing machine many times over, 2 conifers in pots, the table and chairs outside and this tile cutter. We'd also sold the lawn mower so it was a last dash to cut the grass before it went  - the grass may be shaggy by the time Emma moves in next Monday. I only made it as seconds after the grass was cut there was a clap of thunder and the heavens opened, a deluge. Plenty of lasts happening at the moment but for very positive reasons. There is no doubting I shall miss Wiltshire but there is a lot of exploring to do in Somerset from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment