365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 30 June 2024

Sunday 30th June 2024

One of those days where we discussed doing various things however we ended up at home doing not a lot. So to fill in the time I began sorting through the hundreds of photographs I've been meaning to weed out the duplicates, irrelevant or lost location images. Therapeutic though it was the fun bit was finding images I'd not seen for years. Above myself and Paul Bulley at the top of Medomsley Bank while competing in the Great North Bike Ride, possibly 1988, or 1989. Below the University gang on a field trip to Northumberland in 1991, or maybe 1992. I found a lot more to sift through, nostalgia has it's place but sobering all of these images I found myself unearthing were thirty years plus old. Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment