365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 18 June 2024

Tuesday 18th June 2024

It's starting to get scary and exciting at the same time. In 24 hours we will be at Royal Ascot. It has taken a year to get here after booking the tickets last June. Quite an odd feeling that something that's been in the back of our minds for so long is nearly here. Julie gets her hair cut etcetera this afternoon, I've polished my shoes, and apart from a picnic to plan to have in the car,  we're ready. I just hope the journey is okay getting there, just two hours but it's M5-M4. Once we're actually in the car park we will relax a lot and enjoy the day. Julie's been before but it's my first time. I'm not a betting man, but I'll have a modest £10 flutter each way on the horses I've looked at above. It's been fun doing going through the race card and although I don't expect to win anything, as many of the horses I've chosen are Aiden O'Brian it's as good a choice as any I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment