365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 6 March 2014

March 6th 2014

 
Tonight I arrived home to be greeted by this, an apple and blueberry flapjack. It was good to see for two reasons. Firstly it is a healthy flapjack option, basically oats, blueberries, grated apple, some almonds and pumpkin seeds, bound by honey and butter. Yes a calorific tour de force but all ingredients which if consumed in moderation are beneficial to health - or at least that's what I tell my therapist.  But the main reason is Julie made this in preparation for guests tomorrow. She's been through the mill this winter with what I call her 'dodgy ticker-box' so seeing her enjoying life again and doing some home baking was the best reason to come home ever. I had to try the merest morsel for quality control reasons and it is delicious. More please, more.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh thank you. And there will be more, definitely more. Julie x

    ReplyDelete