365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 17 March 2014

March 17th 2014



Okay I know what you are thinking. He likes to take photographs and this one is absolutely hopeless. Well that is because it is meant to be like this, a little bit arty. Sometimes I love taking pin sharp images and revelling in the composition, sometimes I like quick snaps with my Blackberry. This mobile is absolutely hopeless in anything other than perfect light, anything shot at night or in gloom is fraught with blurring. But that doesn't matter, not in this case, as this is the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge tonight as I bobbled my way home. After 20 years crossing this bridge I still get a thrill to look down and see Bristol below me. At night it is even more spectacular as it is illuminated much like a work of art. Which it undoubtedly is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment