365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 16 March 2014

March 16th 2014


The forecast for today was for a bright start but becoming dull and cool in the morning. They fibbed. The cloud did not materialise until dusk. Allowed then for another wonderful day gardening. Gardening has to be my greatest pleasure I think. Always has been since I was knee high to a dandelion. After yesterdays mass clear up, today it was planning ahead. Julie here was potting on 170 geraniums (okay I know they are pelargoniums) which had arrived from the growers in Guernsey over the weekend. I love that process of seeing minute plants thrive and become mature specimens later in the year, at which point it is good to sit back and enjoy. Or as Julie will possibly comment, I supervised while she potted on. Well someone has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment