365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 4 March 2014

March 4th 2014



There are days when coming into work on a Monday is worth while (even if I'm writing this on a Tuesday).  Having driven to Bristol through sleet and driving rain I arrived from Wiltshire shaken and quite stirred. Sitting quietly at my desk producing a small fog of evaporating droplets my colleague Sarah bobbled in to the office and hurled a large bar of chocolate onto my desk as a thank you. A thank you for providing the tools to be used as props at a play she produced in London on Sunday, starring amongst others Alison Steadman, Sandi Toskvig, Amanda Root and Julian Rhind-Tutt.

This morning my colleague sent through 2 images from the stage using the tools and chair as radio play props. So my tools from the garden shed have had a brief subjoin in London and have been gazed upon by celebrities. Maybe next time I shall go with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment