365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 11 March 2014

March 11th 2014

 
Indeed Sir, this is most moustacheo. There are times in a day when life seems to become more surreal by the moment. I was out for a luncheon perambulation around the cobbled streets of Cotham when this ocular emporium's window display caught my eye. Hersuit glasswear is one thing that would arrest the casual walker, and so it did as I walked casually today. A photographic image of the display was of course needed at which point I almost managed to create a selfie of myself in the glass reflection. I love things like this as they do exactly what they should, a window display should arrest the public perambulator and bring a smile, plus of course open the wallet with some spending cash for the shop concerned. Sadly this is where this display finally failed as no sooner had the photograph been taken than I continued on my way down the street. Fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment