365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 13 March 2014

March 13th 2014



I have no idea what this cat is called, but for the last 3 years I've tickled its ear. About 3 years ago a small playful kitten appeared in the street I usually park my car in. Then it was small and gangly of movement but very affectionate and used to race all over the place at great speed. I'm not a huge cat lover but enjoyed giving it a tickle and pat. Since then I have seen it grow up into this more sedate fine feline, and this spring it has begun sitting by my car as if in tremendous anticipation for my return and a bit of an ear tickle. Tonight as the sun began to set here it was (he? she? I know not) and we had out 30 seconds of purring, before it shot off as a neighbour emerged to walk her dog. Simple pleasures of life are always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment