365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Wednesday January 30th 2019


To all intense and purposes this is a dull image. A half eaten sandwich, consumed in the car at lunchtime. Yet is sort of represents everything this year long diary is about. Often capturing the mundane is as interesting as the special moments in a day, or life. I've mentioned before I am trying to both save money and increase my exercise but moving my car at lunchtime to 1.5 miles away from work. For a long time I have not had a proper lunchtime, and I'm convinced this is bad for anyone. I'm finding this hour away from the computer most therapeutic.  This last week however while being racked with the most awful cold, I've not really had the energy of inclination to leave my warm office. Today though, the sun was shining and I felt like the energy levels were returning. Thus following a quick pop into the CoOp to buy one of their £3.50 lunch deals, I drove to the other side of the Suspension Bridge and consumed the BLT ahead of the romp back to the office.And that's the image I took,mid munch. The road I park on, I'm on my lunchtime manoeuvres and that's lunch itself. My day in BS8, to a nutshell. Nice walk back too past this garden which every year is a riot of early bulbs. Smashing.


No comments:

Post a Comment