365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 25 January 2019

Friday January 24th 2019

 
An accidental image today. Following a rumbustious day at work arriving home a mug of tea enhanced the mode most decidedly. Still not feeling the full kipper fillet with this cold, plonked myself onto the sofa for a night of watching old TV - Sweeney, The Professionals and Wheeler Dealers. I looked over to find my phone and for reasons I can't explain the selfie mode of the camera was on. On the screen it was showing this image - the underside of my lamp. I looked at this and thought, Ahh haa there's todays blog image - I'm been struggling to come up with a topic due to the befuddled state of the mind. Like a number of images I take for this diary of my year, for me it's oddly appealing, and created with happenchance.

No comments:

Post a Comment