365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 7 January 2019

Monday January 7th 2019




So the question really is, why? And of course the obvious answer is, just because. Twelfth night today, Epiphany. The twig has to come down. However I woke this morning feeling like I'd been run over by a steam roller. Nothing specific, just an inability to get out of bed easily. I tried to get into work, but after 5 minutes driving my 'turn round young man' thoughts had hit a crescendo. So I have been home all day, slightly festering in front of day-time TV - Sweeney, Professionals and Lovejoy were especially wonderful. Such a good job we bought a new television on Saturday otherwise I may have missed these gems of the 70's and 80's.  By the evening I was beginning to feel like a human, so  finally the painted twig has been taken down.  It was easier to cut it up to get it out of the house, an idea floated into my mind. An art instillation around Julie's cutting patch. Terrific isn't it? Not sure the sparrows approve either!


No comments:

Post a Comment