365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 20 January 2019

Sunday January 20th 2019


A surprisingly busy day at Tyntesfield today. Weather not great, but the January blues do need removing from our lives, thus in the visitors came in their droves. Which is how I like it. Not having enough to do is in many ways a lot worse than having too much to do. Well in my book anyway. I just love it at Tyntesfield, sort of works for me as a person and being a volunteer, I can disappear when my shift is over not wondering what needs doing tomorrow. Which makes a lovely change. Worked on a couple of hours longer than the rota for various reasons, but on emerging into the light at 3.30pm, I thought, I just fancy a hot chocolate before I drive home. Lovely it was too, although I had to work out my own staff discount as the poor wee lassie in the 'pod' was so cold she couldn't think straight. Another reason to hurry up the warmer weather, but then we'll complain it's too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment