365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 14 January 2019

Monday January 14th 2017


End of an era I guess. I have a new regime now to both get fit and save a pretty penny. I'm still parking in the multi-story car park near work in the morning. Then at lunchtime I move the car to a free parking area over the Suspension Bridge and walk back to work. This fills in a lunch hour and is good for me otherwise I'd just work through lunch and be exhausted. And the fresh air, coupled with  3 miles a day exercise makes me a happy boy.  Plus I'm saving £5 a day in parking charges by leaving within 4 hours before 1.30pm. 

However at the Clifton end of the Suspension Bridge the two toll booths have been mothballed since before Christmas. I'm not sure what age these are, but guess late 1960's or early 70's. They will soon be rubble, so today I grabbed a quick snap before their demise. Shame I haven't managed to get one without the builders fence, but hey, it's a record. I've no idea what is being put here in their place, but this weekend the Suspension Bridge will be closed for the big demolish. Progress is in play.


No comments:

Post a Comment