365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 27 July 2014

July 27th 2014

 
Such a hectic day today. Having overdone it yesterday I woke at 5am, fell asleep and re-awoke at 11am. Being asleep beyond 6am is unheard of for me. The weather remains in its settled sunny and hot way but today a cooler wind blew in from the sea. Ideal temperatures then to head off for a Sunday Lunch at a pub I've never been to before yet so close, the Swan at Rowberrow on the Mendips. This was the starter. It was delicious. A roast pork lunch, with black pudding followed. Julie had salmon with a G&T and the lunch was rounded off with a nice two scoops (vanilla and strawberry)bowl of Marshfield's ice-cream. Luncheon (thank you for paying Julie) over we headed home and vegetated on the sofa. Rarely do I have days when I do absolutely nothing and so it was today. Rested, fed and relaxed at 7pm I spent 2 hours editing Tweet of the Day recordings. Maybe it was the Butcombe shandy but they seemed to edit double quick. Time for bed I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment