365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 1 February 2024

Thursday 1st February 2024

 


My gluten free elevenses. Thursdays have become really busy at work not least as I have a 53 minute programme translation to complete, which takes about 3 hours, and that's even after putting it through an automatic translation service on Microsoft 365. The errors from that are hilarious. In many ways I enjoy the challenge of getting this translation to the Open University before Rare Earth broadcasts on Radio 4 on Friday, but it is a lot of screen work, I needed sugar. So I popped to the cafe next door and returned with a hot chocolate and gf brownie. I was on a real high after that. To compensate this indulgence I had a super green salad from Marks & Spencer for lunch. I felt virtuous after that. And it's Imbolc too.

No comments:

Post a Comment