365-2-50

365-2-50

Saturday 24 February 2024

Saturday 24th February 2024

I visited RSPB Greylake today. During the previous week I'd had an inkling to go birdwatching but not 100% sure where as a lot of the sites I go to are suffering from flooding. Then yesterday a chance conversation reminded me of Greylake, and that I'd not been here for a year or two. There's a Baikal teal on the reserve but on this visit it was nowhere to be seen. That didn't bother me as I simply wanted to just have a quiet day outdoors. I wrote in greater detail on my blog, no need to repeat myself here. It's a nice reserve especially for snipe which I enjoy observing, and having known it as still farmland not that many years ago it is good to see it develop into an important wetland.

No comments:

Post a Comment