365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Wednesday 14th February 2024

 


It was January the 3rd when I last popped into Costa in Clifton for a hot chocolate. I'd come out this lunchtime only for it to begin raining. Spying a window seat in Costa, inbound and with my large drink ordered I found a window seat and sat back to watch the world go by. After yesterday when everything that could go wrong did, today is a much better day. It's funny that. Some days really do test us as we career from one problem to another disaster, almost as if the guiding planets have become misaligned and the bad energy emmanates cosmically.  It started well today with a call by Dr Moss, as he now is, on a catch up call. I've not spoken to Stephen for years, it was good to have a natter. Maybe there really is love in the air with it being St Valentine's Day. The hot chocolate is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment