365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 5 February 2024

Monday 5th February 2024

Breaking my own rules again, this is not my own image but one sent to me by my lifelong friend Chris. I've known Chris since I was about six months old. He was adopted by friends of my parents. We went through school, I was his best man and we've kept in touch ever since. In November he and his wife moved to Cumbria and are having the roof replaced during a northern winter. A brave undertaking and it is taking a lot longer than planned but they're slowly getting there. He sent me some progress images today, this being one of them and also mentioned he'd bumped into my ex girlfriend in a local pub. Which I'd half expected as she lives in the next village to Chris's new home. Small world indeed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment