365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 9 February 2024

Friday 9th February 2024

I think I'm going a little potty. I woke at 6am this morning fully dressed but under the duvet, last night I must have gone to bed and flaked out before getting undressed for bed. Heavens! Anyway I woke with the mountain of work to do today buzzing around my mind, thus instead of sitting there worrying I got up and began work, downstairs, at 7am and by 2pm I was battered and bruised, unable to think and realised I'd not eaten since last night. Rescue came in the form of Julie who, fancying a scone, suggested we went to Sander's Garden Centre for a cream tea. Actually that was for Julie, I had a meringue-fruit ensemble, which is unlike me as I don't like cream cakes as a rule. It was delicious and a great hour or so break, which allowed me, after observing the pots for sale and Brent Knoll, to come home and do another two hours, finally switching the laptop off at 6pm. I've earned my salary this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment