365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 30 November 2023

Thursday 30th November 2023

 


Following the closure of all the facilities on the BBC site last year, it was recognised that what staff remained had nowhere to go for a break or to eat lunch. After considering the options a new staff break-out-soft-play area was created in what had been our IT department (and before that the Trims Archive which I supervised). It is miserable, a huge hanger of a place with some trendy furniture, a vending machine, table football, a blood pressure monitor and a table tennis table. I rarely visit this space but today I did and apart from me, the only other people were three colleagues from Points West, two of whom were playing table tennis. It is moments like these which make think. What they make me think is up for debate of course. December tomorrow and I'm already two months into this tirade of daily perusal.

No comments:

Post a Comment