365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 23 November 2023

Thursday 23rd November 2023


 A few months ago I stepped away from studio bookings for work. For the last few years I've found myself the main point of contact for the department team for booking studio time on a system called Scheduall. But recently we've taken on a production management assistant whose primary role now is to book time for the team. However this morning I found myself back in the system sorting out an issue. In summary we needed to move the Food Programme from Thursday to Friday, which involved swapping with On Your Farm and One To One. Which was only possible as the producers of the latter happened to be ready to swap.  It was a reminder of what my days used to be like for years, chaotic at times but hugely satisfying when it all comes good and everyone is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment