365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 24 November 2023

Friday 24th November 2023

 


If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous. Last night I looked into the small aquarium we have and couldn't see the three bronze cory we have in there. It's only a 34 litre tank so it should be impossible not to find them. We'd also noticed the gravel needed a good clean. So a clean was undertaken. During the clean we discovered three corys' hiding at the back of the tank, the rascals. Today though it was a proper clean, glass, gravel and plants. Then some thought and time on the air block. Previously it was a flexible hose but I had this air sphere from another system. And it works, more importantly the fish are happy especially the cardinal tetra, which are a newish addition to the tank. Happy Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment