365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 16 November 2023

Thursday 16th November 2023

Having recently discovered gluten doesn't agree with me, I have to say I do feel much better having cut this protein out of my diet. But what are the alternatives? Some of the biscuits and alternative foods are virtually indistinguishable from their gluten brethren, however bread in its many derivatives is criminally expensive. Julie therefore recently discovered an easy to bake gluten free loaf recipe, and I have to say it's quite nice. The texture resembles rice bread or rye bread, one can't have much in a single sitting, but it's very tasty. We may experiment with a few other recipes which seem to involve ingredients such as white wine vinegar or golden syrup to amend the flavour. So we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment