365-2-50

365-2-50

Saturday 18 November 2023

Saturday 18th November 2023

The recipe mentioned sixteen, I've created 8 Glamorgan Sausages today. I seem to be in a food related run of postings at the moment.  Last night we had a disastrous evening meal, so today while Julie was on a day-course learning all about Cleopatra, I experimented making these Glamorgan Sausages and it was fun. I don't do as much home cooking as I should so it was a joyous afternoon messing about in the kitchen. As it turned out they were quite tasty (though extra seasoning may benefit the next batch), however I need to make the size of the next endeavour of a smaller diameter to produce the succulent sixteen rather than the quite substantial eight. Very acceptable for the evening supper. Which was further enlightened by an interesting fact Julie learnt today. Our time to Cleopatra is a lesser distance of years than Cleopatra to the building of the Egyptian pyramids. By some 500 years it has to be said. And I found that fascinating as for years Cleopatra has been portrayed as being of a far more ancient historical figure when in reality she was a virtual contemporary of Jesus Christ. History eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment