365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 5 November 2023

Sunday 5th November 2023

 


I had a bit of an iffy waking this morning and while not feeling as though I was firing on all cylinders I fancied relaxing by watching an old film. I'm registered on Talking Pictures TV Encore, which I love, as I love old films. Following a brief search I stumbled across this gem from 1945. To be honest I've seen better performance by Basil Rathbone but it was a pleasant hour and a half watching Sherlock Holmes on my smartphone solve yet another mystery involving his nemesis Moriarty. Ten years ago when I began this blog to do such a thing would have been impossible. These days I live my life on my smartphone, upon which I am writing this tonight. Sherlock Holmes solved criminal mysteries, yet how we survived in the days before smartphones remains a real mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment