365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 3 November 2023

Friday 3rd November 2023

 


The Gardener's World effect! I knew Gingernut would feature regularly in this year long reveal of errant dullness. It's the end of the working week. It's well past eight O'clock. And both Julie and his lordship are in a deep sleep on the sofa next to me while I watch Monty Don splitting his rhubarb. Not long after Gingernut having rested tonight, following his afternoon nap, launched himself into activity and gobbled half a can of Canagan - tonight's version tuna and crab. While he was mid-meal, Julie herself ushered life back into herself, rose and following a snack of summer fruits and Kafir the pair of them have gone to Bedfordshire. I'm alone now watching the film Shakespeare in Love on BBC 3. It's gripping stuff being 59 and 7 months on a Friday night..... I could write a book about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment