365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 1 December 2023

Friday 1st December 2023

Well here we are, December 1st and I've been so busy with work I've not left the house today. Which is possibly no bad thing as it's been bitterly cold out. We've not had the snow which had fallen in the east of England, but a heavy frost which didn't clear until midday, and as I write this in the early evening the frost has already returned, but it was a beautiful winter sunset. Apt really as I've just sent through the very last Tweet of the Day schedule to Radio 4. We've been running repeats for a couple of years and this schedule runs until April when there will be a change to the schedules involving new Sunday editions which I'll produce in the New Year. It will get busy after Christmas so trying to get ahead now. An end of an era but the start of another.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment