365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 26 December 2023

Tuesday 26th December 2023

I'd eaten something with gluten yesterday (discovered Pringles contain wheat) and as a consequence I wasn't in great shape today, in fact despite the calm conditions and clear blue skies I spent the whole morning in bed. Julie ventured out to Slaley Forest a couple of times though. In the afternoon I felt a little better and got up. We then played Line Of 4 which is a type of game I tend to like, easy to play but fiendishly complex to win once the principles are adhered to. In one game I had three maybe 4 options lined up, but in the end none made it to four in a row. In that game nobody won. Good entertainment.

Later I remembered I'd brought Gideon along with me. He was given to me a couple of years ago as a joke, but I like him therefore he comes to places with me, like Northumberland. He was however overjoyed to be released from my rucksack and able to enjoy the view from the bedroom window. It's good to make him happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment