365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 31 December 2023

Sunday 31st December 2023

It is New Year's Eve and the question arises, what will be the last observation of the year? Something profound (in 2018 I rambled on about the issue of looking back) or maybe something beautiful (in 2013 I'd taken some sunset images). Or maybe just what takes my fancy. This milk vending machine to be precise. We'd had a lovely walk around the Hawk and Owl reserve on the Avalon Marshes then on the way home I pulled into our regular farm vending site for milk, 1 litre for a £1, and a dozen eggs, £3 the dozen. The odd thing is I wrote about this vending machine a couple of weeks ago. However I'd not photographed the excitement of the machine itself in operation with our milk in it. A somewhat fitting end to 2023, the capture of everyday life and off the shelf milk.

And as this pebble says which we saw on our walk, Somerset Rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment