365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Tuesday December 18th 2018


Well that's it. I'm on Christmas holiday as of 18.45. The last time I'll be in Clifton Down Shopping Centre in 2018. It feels good. When I return in January presumably the glittery reindeer will have flown back to the North Pole. But I'll still be paying my £10 a day to park. That's more depressing than this endless wet weather to think that in the 240 days or so I've parked here this year to go to work, I've shelled out over £2000. Actually more as I pay £1 a crossing over the Clifton Suspension Bridge. £12 a day plus fuel. Madness. So my resolution for next year is to get back to walking into work from the other side of the Suspension Bridge. Not only will that get me a lot fitter, my wallet will enjoy the rest and relaxation. Ho ho ho.


No comments:

Post a Comment