365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 30 December 2018

Sunday December 30th 2018


I'm so excited. Yesterday I bought this mop, in Tesco's half price sale, for £6. That Tesco is just off the A42 in Leicestershire (usual pitstop en-route to or from the north, that or Morrison's in Rotherham, junction 1 of M18 if you're interested). We had a nice chat with the lady on the till, who was interested in the fact we were just passing through and buying a mop. As we had done at 7.30am the previous Saturday, though that was for hot chocolate not cleaning implements. She had also worked last Saturday and was telling us how at 12 noon, the start of her shift, in her words, "the place was Bedlam". She lives 10 minutes drive away, took her an hour to get to the car park which was full so she abandoned her car on some wasteland and walked in. We thought it  would be busy last Saturday as when we got there at 0730, the car park was fairly full and queues at the tills. I love these accidental conversations, however I am digressing from the plot. I have a new mop. My parents have a cleaner and she uses something like this. While we were up there each night before retiring I'd give the downstairs a right good mopping, and I loved the way it can get into areas a normal mop can't. Simple pleasures. I love mopping.  So as yet this is unused, but unpacked and waiting for the command... to the bucket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment