365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 9 December 2018

Sunday December 9th 2016


Day two of my full weekend at Tyntesfield. Or to be more truthful, the end of my shift at 3.30pm. It was another full day chatting to the queues outside the ticketing office, which again were nearly all happy with what we were trying to do. But more importantly as I walked back to the car a robin was in full song at Home Farm. I'd have loved to record it but didn't have any recording equipment with me. Glorious though to hear those notes puncturing the sunset. A sunset that when I turned the corner didn't disappoint. The weather today has been everything from gales, to calm, sunny to heavy rain. But at the most important part of the day (ie. when I'm off duty) the sun was setting through the trees at the end of the car park. I love skeletal winter trees and the skies which develop behind them. A perfect end to a perfect weekend, I hope too the visitors enjoyed the Estate as much as I do with every visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment