365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 3 October 2023

Tuesday 3rd October 2023

What an odd image for a year long planned documentation of my life, because this image wasn't planned. In fact I never took it. I was completely unaware of this image, a set of four identical ones, until I thought about what to write about today, picked my phone up and saw the quartet now stored in my phone's images. It took me a moment to work it out before realising it must have been taken unbeknownst to me by my mobile phone while Julie and I were faffing about with a new SIM card from Smarty. I can't even recall exactly what was happening at this captured moment in time but I like the composition, a snapshot of a Tuesday evening. It's all there, the detritus of life on the coffee table, my lower self in shorts as we are having warm weather at the moment, all beautifully captured by an artificial intelligence operating beyond my consciousness. I'm beginning to think George Orwell was right.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment