365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 8 November 2013

November 8th 2013

 
 
Sometimes my faith in the modern world is restored. Take the above image. Fountain Forestry just outside Bristol are a well known fencing and wood products supplier. I need to replace a short fence at home so ordered some picket fence panels and a picket gate. My order went in first thing this morning on-line and a receipt told me that it would be 5-10 days to deliver. Fair enough I'm in no hurry. At noon I had a call, we can deliver this afternoon if that's okay. It was although I was at work but rearranged my afternoon to work from home. Got home at 2pm and the panels, gate, postcrete and nails were already propped up outside where I asked them to leave them. I know they're only 10 miles away or so, but that's what I call service. Sadly however this may mean I need to get out the cobweb covered toolbox and renew the fence this weekend, or maybe I should go birdwatching instead.... Decisions, Decisions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment