365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 26 November 2013

November 26th 2013

 
 
It was a cold start to a rather hectic day today, minus 3 when I left home, dropping to minus 4 on the North Somerset Moors. I was in a bit of a rush as normally I leave before 7am but today (unrelated to previous evening wine) I left at 20 past. For some reason though the traffic was a lot lighter than normal and I still made it to work for 8am. Shame though as the sunrise over frost tinged fields full of cattle and sheep was a landscape painting waiting the be photographed. If I had put my SD card back in the camera and not left it in the computer slot. Ahh well the views out of the windscreen made me feel uplifted and full of the joys of spring. Sadly when I got to work it became a car crash of disasters but eventually by 6pm calm was restored, but it means there's masses of catching up to do. If you want a 9-5 job or a settled normal life then don't work in the media. Sometimes it's like juggling jelly on a uni-cycle while spinning plates in a Greek taverna. You need nerves of steel. And if anyone mentions badgers to me one more time, I'm off to reload my blunderbuss.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment