365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 25 November 2013

November 25th 2013


When I took this photograph while walking home I didn't like it. Not having a camera with me I used my Blackberry which has an okay camera when the light is good, but an absolutely rubbish camera when light levels are less than perfect. Also I think there must have been some dirt on the lens too as the startling effect of these newly erected Christmas lights in Clifton is amazing (better than in reality if truth were told). And that was the reason for the photo and today's blog. Today is the 25th of November and it seems that this weekend just gone is the put up the Christmas decorations weekend. The villages I drive through now have their lights lit and Christmas trees in situ and as I drove home I must have passed a dozen houses with outdoor lights blazing away, which were not blazing away on Friday. But then, it is December on Sunday. I do like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment