365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 5 March 2024

Tuesday 5th March 2024


What a wonderful day. In the morning I had a very uplifting recording session with Megan McCubbin, who was recording some Tweet of the Day's from her home in the north Scotland. That morning she'd seen a pine marten in her garden, the sixth time since she'd lived there. I'm quite jealous. Then at lunchtime the sun was strong enough to lift the garden temperature to some dizzying heights and so allowed  me to sit outside for a hour or so. I love this time of year, the first warm days since Christmas herald in birdsong and the buzz of insects, though these two seven spot ladybirds were not buzzing much! The garden is about to erupt, daffodils in full swing, with every piece of emergent foliage looking pristine and wonderful. We'd been to the vets at 9am with Gingernut for his annual boosters, he then spent the day on the shed roof keeping warm but while I was out at lunchtime taking in the sun Treacle the neighbours cat decided my legs were a perfect resting spot. I don't mind at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment