365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 22 March 2024

Friday 22nd March 2024

 


One of the legacy jobs I still do is save centrally any press publicity for Network Radio. Mostly these are what are known as Radio Choice or Pick of the Day. Sometimes articles. I'm never sure how many of my colleagues read these saved press pieces but I enjoy compiling the lists as it keeps me across what's being said. This week Tweet of the Day has been hitting the headlines with the schedule changes on Radio 4 reducing it to a Sunday outing only from April. Weirdly this afternoon Radio 4's Feedback featured Tweet of the Day for the second week running. Not the most exciting image, but the accompanying image of the spreadsheet I update daily is the only way we could find a specific entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment