365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 12 March 2024

Tuesday 12th March 2024

Technically this image was taken late last night but the activity it created took place today. Lee Schofield, senior site manager for the RSPB at Hawswater in the Lake District gave an online talk to the Richard Jefferies Society via Zoom, from which this image was part of his slideshow. This morning I was asked by the Chair of the Society if I'd like to write up this talk for the autumn newsletter. That is a long way off however while the talk was still fresh in my mind I dashed off a 1000 word draft and sent it to Colin. He replied 

"Wow, I go out for a short time this evening and come back to a tremendous write up of yesterday's talk. It would have taken me a long time to do this and not a fraction as good as yours. Many thanks...."

That was a lovely reply to receive. I'll rewrite this draft before submitting it but I enjoyed that very productive half an hour writing on demand so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment