365-2-50

365-2-50

Saturday 9 March 2024

Saturday 9th March 2024

This is Julie walking along the sea wall path at Steart Marsh. Today's forecast said rain from around first light. In reality heavy rain only began at 7pm. The morning when we'd messed about was quite bright. By the time this image was taken a light rain shower has occured. Nothing to cause much trouble, just a few spots, though the light was quite dull. I was in the Parrett Hide of the reserve and Julie was walking to the breach. I was birdwatching, Julie out for a walk. As I sat in the hide across the marsh, about 1.5km distant, I could see Julie walking. I took this quick snap to show her later. I like this image, it reminds me of one of those 1960 films about a walking club. The colour isn't perfect by today's standards, but it was shot using a 200x lens with my Canon SX50 bridge camera. It's composition could be what in the industry is know as a transition frame, a generic image to bridge one sequence to another. Next time you watch a film, look out for those transition shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment