365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 15 March 2024

Friday 15th March 2024

The image gives the precise time of this photograph 13.49 and 26 seconds today. This is the producer workshop in Bristol and I found myself set up earlier than I needed to be. Mya Bambrick a new presenter for Tweet of the Day was due in the Brighton NCR radio booth at 2pm.  She was on time, not long after taking this I received a phonecall from Sarah in Brighton saying Mya had arrived. By 14.45 we were finished. Three more episodes beautifully presented.

In many ways this could be seem as a beginning and an ending day. Later this afternoon I completed the very last Pres Details, on a system called Proteus,  for the daily repeats of Tweet of the Day, running since 2019 on a rolling seasonal schedule curated by me. On March the 31st the very last of these old Tweets will air, dunnock by John Aitchison. The end of nearly 11 years of this series being on air six days a week. It's not disappearing as I'm making 52 new episodes for Sunday mornings from April 7th. The beginning is nearly here, but now they'll be on air just one day a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment